Home Health Agency
Everyone knows when you are recovering from an illness or injury, or just need some attentive health services on a regular basis, there's no place like the comforts of home to help you feel better. Given the choice, most people prefer this option and the Home Health Agency of Rolling Meadows brings just this kind of care and compassion right to your doorstep.
The Home Health Agency provides the best medical services and personal attention in your apartment or cottage, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We work with you and your family to understand your unique needs, and then coordinate a care plan with our professional medical team. Doctor's orders are not necessary to utilize The Home Health Agency of Rolling Meadows.
We offer a wide range of services, including many complimentary wellness offerings.
- Weekly blood pressure monitoring
- Review current medications; discuss new prescriptions and possible side effects
- Coordinate consultations with doctor(s) to assess and clarify medical instructions
- Help with scheduling doctor's appointments; arranging transportation and/or companion support
- Recommendations regarding physician referrals; medical equipment; physical, occupational and speech therapies; medicines; dietary needs or social services
- Scheduling in home lab work
- Safety evaluation of the home
- Non-emergency house calls
- Minor first aid
- Assistance with daily living tasks such as bathing or dressing; dog walking, shopping, etc
- Home exercise program
- Safety checks ranging from every two hours to once daily
- Surgical recovery care
- Respite care
- Assistance with medications
*Services charged at $6.25 per quarter hour. Many long-term care insurance policies may assist with payment.