Feel right at home.
- Pet friendly
- One-, two-, and three-bedroom cottage and apartment homes with full kitchens and balconies or patios. Cottages feature formal dining rooms and enclosed garages.
- Individual heating and air conditioning controls, smoke detectors and sprinkler systems, and around-the-clock emergency call systems.
- Priority access to The Gables, Rolling Meadows’ on-site skilled nursing care center.
- Availability of services and care from the Rolling Meadows’ privately operated Home Health Agency.
- Convenience of on-site doctor's appointments in our Medical Clinic.
- Membership in the Rolling Meadows Fitness Center.
- Covered parking.
- On-site banking.
- Guest accomodations
- Freedom to decorate to suit your taste.
Sit back. Relax. And leave the work to us.
- Bi-weekly housekeeping.
- All patios and exterior building and grounds maintenance.
- Courtesy scheduled transporation.
- Restaurant-style dining in the Renaissance Dining Room.
- Twenty Four hour emergency call systems and campus security.
- All utilities (except telephone and cable television) and real estate property and building insurance tax bills paid.
- Dry cleaning drop-off and pick up available.
- Meals delivered to your home for a nominal fee.
- Personal laundry services and special utility and meal plans are available for an additional fee.
Step inside. And let the fun begin.
- Fine Dining in the Renaissance Room Restaurant.
- Media Center for movies, games, gatherings and catered meals.
- Fitness Center with certified trainer and senior-friendly Kaiser Equipment.
- Business Center with computers.
- Royal Perk Coffee Bar and the Knight Kap Club Room.
- Enclosed heated swimming pool and whirlpool.
- Game room
- Beauty shop.
- Shopping trips, day trips, exciting getaways, and a full calendar of daily activities.
- Well-manicured community lawns, walking paths and central rose garden with covered pavilion, picnic area and swing set.
- Spacious and secure campus with gatehouse, lighted parking and enclosed walkways between community buildings.